Re: [subversive-defects] Unable to Commit, No valid credentials provided

Deleting me ~/.subversion/auth folder seemed to have no effect.

I should mention I can commit just find using the svn command line
client, so the credentials are correct (assuming Subversive uses the
same credential storage location as the command line client).

Why can svn commit just find, but Subversive cannot?

Regards,
Chris