[subversive-defects] Unable to Commit, No valid credentials provided

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong list. I could only find the dev and defects
list, and this question didn't sound like a dev issue.

I'm using Subversive 0.7.9 with SVNKit 1.3.5 in Eclipse 3.7 on Ubuntu 10.04.

I recently switched from Subclipse, and I'm finding I'm unable to
commit in any projects using Subversive, receiving the error:

Some of selected resources were not committed.
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Negotiate authentication failed: 'No valid credentials provided'

Subversive prompted me for my password once during my first commit
attempt, where I'm pretty sure I entered my username/password
correctly, and then gave me this error. I've Googled this error, but
I'm having trouble finding any resolutions, especially in the context
of Subversive.

How do I fix the credentials Subversive is using?

Regards,
Chris

Back to the top