From: subversive-defects-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:subversive-defects-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Vorisek
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:16 AM
To: subversive-defects@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [subversive-defects] Incoming mode does not work

It seems that I cannot sync the data in Incoming mode without having commit credentials?
Initial download when project is created works but later updates do nothing.

It would be nice if the e.g. Synchronize tab in Java perspective would say:"Incoming mode does not work because" instead "change to Outgoing mode"...

I downloaded revision 2661 from
http://jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.7.2/

Now there is 2993 and I hopelessly keep trying the "Team -> Update".

I am confused about revisions. In SVN perspective the browser shows 2661 - despite the leaf is clearly labeled http://... and it reads from the server.

Back in Java perspective under project properties -> Subversion. The Subversion overview seems OK. The revision is 2993 and Last Changed Revision is 2661

My Eclipse version:

Subversion Client Adapter 1.5.3
Subversion JavaHL 1.5.6.1
Subversion Revision Graph 1.0.7