[stp-user] Graph View (help)

Dear STP team

All the documentation/tutorial I've been able to scour shows a 'Graph' view
of the WSDL editor that shows 'connections' between services, bindings, port
types and messages.

I'm running Eclipse 3.4.2 with WST 1.0 - and all I see is a design and source
view, and the design view, though nice, seems less functional that the Graph
view. Am I missing something here? A plugin/view maybe? Is the design view a
replacement for the graph view? If so, where does one set values for the
input/output body, and set the endpoint?

Does anyone have documentation or a tutorial that describes the design view,
like this one does the graph view?,

Thanks in advance

Mohammed

Back to the top