[stp-user] FW: Please Help

Dear  STP team

In the step (6) in section Choosing a JAX-WS runtime , from the following http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Service_Creation_User_Guide

Choosing a JAX-WS runtime

Before you can create a JAX-WS Web service in STP, you need to point Eclipse at a JAX-WS runtime installed on your machine.

STP supports the following JAX-WS runtimes:

·         Apache Incubator CXF, which also ships as the IONA FUSE Services Framework product

·         JAX-WS Reference Implementation (JAX-WS RI)

To choose a runtime:

1.Select Window > Preferences from the menu bar.

2.Select SOA Tools > Installed Runtimes.

3.In the Installed Server Runtime Environments preferences panel, click Add.

4.In the New Server runtime wizard, do one of the following:

·         Expand the Apache folder and select Apache CXF 2.0

·         Expand the Sun folder and select Sun JAX-WS RI 2.1.2

5.Click Next...

6.In the New ... Runtime panel, click Browse to select the directory where your JAX-WS runtime is installed.

7.Choose an alternative JRE, if required.

8.Click Finish.

In step 6 which require " Browsing to select the directory where the JAX-WS run time is installed"

 I could not find the  JAX-WS runtime directory  and I could not also know its name although I run the software update for SOA and STP.

I will be appreciated if you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Back to the top