Re: [stp-user] stp/ganymede release usable?

No problem. I am working on the BPMN modeler only. If you run into trouble regarding an other STP sub-project or component, feel free to file a bug. Some committers are away with vacations, so you might not have immediate answers. I have no good knowledge of JAX-WS, so I cannot help you, sorry.

Thanks,

Antoine