[stp-user] Re: Bpmn modeler help !!!

Please post to the stp newsgroup or the stp-user mailing list to get help.

Could you start by telling me what is wrong ?

Thanks,

Antoine

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:28 AM, bacha firas <bachafiras@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Mr Toulme ,
I really need your help.Because I'm doing my final  project study and I'm blocked because of the problem in the BPMN project and I think you are the suitable person to help me ( I find your name on the java files of the project) .
I will send you the project in which I have the problem and I hope you have some time to correct it .
Please try to help me.
thank you very much.

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Plus de moyens pour rester en contact.