[stp-user] Re: A question related to the STP BPMN editor!

Hi Milan,

the Eclipse BPMN modeler is an extensible GMF based diagram editor. As such, the best way to extend it to add business rules, human interactions, etc, is to add annotations to the semantic elements constituting the model.

We presented a very handy tutorial at the last Eclipsecon that just explains how to do that.
It's right there:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_BPMN_Presentation_Hands_on_tutorial

At Intalio, we build a product on top of the BPMN modeler, named Intalio BPMS|Designer, that generates WSDL.
You can download it for free.

If you have more questions about the STP BPMN modeler, please use the mailing lists or the newsgroups.
I added the stp-user list in CC.
If you have more questions about the Intalio product, I recommend that you address our forum (http://bpms.intalio.com).

Regards,

Antoine