[stp-pmc] Re: [soa-iwg] Meeting at the ESE

Hi,
I promissed you to send you the final invitation for the SOA TLP meeting at ESE. Here it comes
When: Wednesday the 28th October, 1pm - 3pm
Where: Mike generously offered us to use his office at the Eclipse summit for the meeting, room details will be sent later
What:
- Projects under the SOA TLP
  * Inventory of current projects
  * Potential new projects, e.g. Repository Project
  * better integration of the projects? if yes, how?
  * Who is contributing to which project?
- Organization
  * Who is willing to lead the SOA PMC? Oisin?
  * Objectives of the lead
- SOA TLP and SOA IWG
  * Fiefdom of the SOA TLP PMC and fiefdom of the SOA IWG
  * Interaction between SOA TLP and IWG
- Next steps (getting SOA TLP operational)

If anyone has additional topics just mail them to me or raise them at the beginning of the meeting.
Also feel free to extend invitations to any interested parties that you believe would benefit from particiapting in the SOA TLP or joining the IWG.

Regards,
Zsolt