[stp-pmc] Re: [soa-iwg] Meeting at the ESE

Don,
I got the feedback from some of the potential participants that they
will already leave the conference on Wednesday afternoon and hence the
proposed dates are not an option for them. As no one else opted for
one of the proposed dates I would suggest to have the meeting
Wednesday the 28th 1pm - 3pm. Can you organize a room for the meeting?

Zsolt