[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[stp-pmc] Meeting at the ESE
- From: Zsolt Beothy-Elo <zsolt.beothy-elo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:24:49 +0200
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcpH+S/L8TBbuymLRamUS74x1VcgEA==
- Thread-topic: Meeting at the ESE
two weeks ago there was a conversation at the soa-iwg mailing list to
have a face to face meeting ESE to discuss the next steps for the SOA
TLP. I nobody objects I would volunteer to organize the meeting and
suggest to either have the meeting on the 28th 5pm - 7pm or the 29th
1pm - 3pm.
The following topics were proposed in mailing list until now:
- Starting the SOA TLP: What are the next steps?
- A new Repository project under the SOA TLP: Who is interested to
- Integrating existing STP components to the SOA Platform: What makes
- INRIA’s future contribution to the SOA TLP
- Fiefdom of the SOA TLP PMC and fiefdom of the SOA IWG: Is it clear
for partners that not form part of the SOA IWG?
- Who will lead the SOA TLP? Oisin? What are the objectives and the
assignments of the SOA TLP lead?
- Some tasks are crucial; for instance, support for the build
infrastructure: Oisin, we need you ;-)
- Each project will continue to be independent or do we plan some
- We need to start the SOA TLP as soon as possible. Time goes
quickly... What can we do to speed-up the process?
If you want to participate just send me a mail (mailto:zsolt.beothy-elo@xxxxxxxxx
) which date suits you best and optionally additionally topics we
should discuss. I will then send an invitation and a rough agenda
before the ESE starts.