Re: [stp-pmc] [Vote] Please express interest over DVCS

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The HTTP URL doesn't work - but the git URL does

git://github.com/atoulme/bpmn-modeler.git

The checkout procedure with eGit was noticeably
quicker than with cvs or svn.

I changed one of the about.html files (added a space) and
committed it without any bitching from github. Some legal
niceties there if you're thinking of syncing.
lol, you certainly don't have commit rights over my repository! We haven't shared our ssh public keys! (there is a xkcd about that one... http://xkcd.com/364/)
So all you did was a local commit.

Then you can push that commit to my repository, or one or more others repositories.

Welcome to the future !

First impression of eGit tool is good.

> I work on a secret recipe that makes stuff easier and unbreakable, and
> support git.
> Too early to talk about it more than that.

Well I shall await this special recipe with interest :)
Ok.

 --oh

Back to the top