Re: [stp-pmc] [Vote] Please express interest over DVCS

> Here: http://github.com/atoulme/bpmn-modeler/tree/master

The HTTP URL doesn't work - but the git URL does

git://github.com/atoulme/bpmn-modeler.git

The checkout procedure with eGit was noticeably
quicker than with cvs or svn.

I changed one of the about.html files (added a space) and
committed it without any bitching from github. Some legal
niceties there if you're thinking of syncing.

First impression of eGit tool is good.

> I work on a secret recipe that makes stuff easier and unbreakable, and
> support git.
> Too early to talk about it more than that.

Well I shall await this special recipe with interest :)

 --oh

Back to the top