Re: [stp-pmc] STP at the Planning Council calls

I dialled in to this one, using the portal number, but there was
no-one on the line and I hung up after 8 minutes of international call
from a cellphone. I was very surprised to see that it went ahead, most
likely at another number.

Antoine is correct, however, we should definitely be on these calls.

  --oh

On 12/4/08, Antoine Toulme <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> it seems Oisin was unable to be on the last planning council call.
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Dec_03_2008
>
> Let's make sure there is always a PMC member to every one of those calls, or
> we will have no credibility.
>
> There are more calls on Jan 7, Feb 4, March 4, April 1st, May 6, June 3,
> July 1.
>
> Oisin, can you attend all those calls, who would like to be on the call ?
>
> In the event that there is a statu quo I will ping 24h prior to the call.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Antoine
>
> --
> http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog