[stp-pmc] STP at the Planning Council calls

Hi all,

it seems Oisin was unable to be on the last planning council call.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/Dec_03_2008

Let's make sure there is always a PMC member to every one of those calls, or we will have no credibility.

There are more calls on Jan 7, Feb 4, March 4, April 1st, May 6, June 3, July 1.

Oisin, can you attend all those calls, who would like to be on the call ?

In the event that there is a statu quo I will ping 24h prior to the call.

Thanks,

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog