--
Alain BOULZE
INRIA Rhone-Alpes
alain.boulze at inria.fr
office:   +33 4 76 61 54 65
mobile: +33 6 37 54 39 01

Le 2 déc. 08 à 19:45, Carl Trieloff a écrit :

Guys,

As you know I have been in-active for a while on STP. However at this point Red Hat is working
through some options which may result in us investing in STP. To this end I would like to introduce
John and ask if the PMC agrees that he be added to the PMC list & obviously the dev list to come
up to speed on STP.

Some of you may know John already , he was the lead for the DataTools project.

regards
Carl.