I will probably come to EclipseCon.

Cheers,

Antoine

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Alain BOULZE (INRIA) <alain.boulze@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome, Antoine, and looking forward to seein you during the upcoming Eclipse Europe event, and the STP meeting.

Best,
Alain

--
Alain BOULZE
INRIA Rhone-Alpes
alain.boulze at inria.fr
office:   +33 4 76 61 54 65
mobile: +33 6 37 54 39 01

Le 13 nov. 08 à 13:30, Antoine Toulme a écrit :

Thanks! Enjoying the ride so far.

Cheers,

Antoine

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seeing no objections, and having let this run a full week a la
Eclipse Foundation elections, rather than Apache Elections,
which are usually 72 hours, I declare Antoine duly elected
to STP PMC.

Welcome on board, Antoine. I'll update the EMO with the
details.

 --oh

http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog