Re: [stp-pmc] STP Subprojects

 But they are actually Components according to the foundation records.

The records are correct, Don.
This is actually really important – are they components or Sub Projects? And if they are in transition, what is the plan (including timeline) for completing the transition?

Yes indeed, I'm (mostly) aware of the difference between the two. They
are not in transition, and while there is no official plan for the
components to become sub-projects at this time, I think this may very
well change post-Ganymede.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387