Re: [stp-pmc] OMG Co-operation Opportunity

Richard was looking for opportunities for collaboration between Eclipse and OMG. It sure seems like a good idea to us, but your respective projects are the technical focal areas, so we would need your support. The possibilities could include an “open standards & open source” day, working group meetings around Eclipse implementations of OMG standards (UML, MOF, BPMN), etc.
I will certainly mention the opportunity to the BPMN guys - I
think that some kind of demonstration based interaction is
probably a good approach: from the dry mustiness of the
standards documents to quicksilver vibrancy of the tools ;-)

It would be a good place too for the standards guys to get
some feedback from the implementors.

 best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387