Re: [stp-pmc] STP Review Call on June 15

STP participated in a review call on June 15. I'd like to move along with getting the review officially approved, but I don't yet have a vote from a member of  the STP PMC. We need to have a +1 vote from each level of the project's leadership chain in order for the vote to pass (as well as other votes, but the other voting requirements have already been met).

I've applied a +1, Anne, thanks for the reminder.

 best regards
  Oisin
Registered Number: 171387