Re: [stp-pmc] B2J sub-project lead

On 13 Mar 2007, at 13:53, Stefan Daume wrote:

I will be moving into a new position and intend to pass the sub- project lead of the STP B2J sub-project to Antony Miguel. Antony does have the most extensive knowledge on B2J and is thus the most appropriate person to take over this role. Please let me know if there are any questions about this or if any additional notifications and procedures will be necessary to get the transition done.

Hi Stefan
Thanks for informing us - the procedure here is that there if there is no objections to your passing the reins to Antony, then the PMC will approve the change and inform the
Foundation, who will update their databases, etc.

I personally have met Antony on a number of occasions and would be happy to have him as
the sub-project lead.

It's been a pleasure to work with you, Stefan, and I hope that wherever you are
off to next, we'll get a chance to meet again :)

 best regards
   Oisin

Back to the top