[stp-pmc] Incubating the BPEL technology project....

Hi guys,
I'm going to approach the BPEL technology project [0] regarding graduation from their current status in the Technology project to status in STP. We've been through this discussion previously within the PMC and to some extent on the mailing list, and I think that there is a consensus that this would make sense. However, an action of this nature requires approval of the PMC, so I would encourage all OMC members to post their
vote here as soon as they can.

 best regards
   Oisin

[0] http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/