Re: [stp-pmc] Sub Projects?

On 4 Jan 2007, at 16:18, Donald Smith wrote:

I noticed on the website that STP Has several subprojects listed, http://www.eclipse.org/stp/ (such as CF, SOAS, SC, B2J and BPMN) but I cannot find any official designation of such with a list of committers, leads, etc, for the sub projects.

Can someone please clarify this?

Of course Donald -- the current project leads are:

  CF -- Dan Berg
  SOAS -- Rob Cernich
  SC -- Adrian Skehill
  B2J -- Stefan Daume
  BPMN -- Alex Boisvert

and I've taken the action item to update the website with this and committer information.

 regards
   Oisin

Back to the top