[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [stp-pmc] EclipseCon tutorial selection
- From: Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:12:07 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AccOYZNYfKkA10K/QfyVf6H1A3669wDud1vgAAB0PzU=
- Thread-topic: [stp-pmc] EclipseCon tutorial selection
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.2.5.060620
Great, glad to hear you're alive and well. :) If you can change the status
of the BPMN modeler submission to ACCEPTED, we'll be set.
On 11/27/06 7:07 AM, "Hurley, Oisin" <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> We also haven't been able to reach Oisin - hope he's fine!
> I am still alive! :)
>> For whatever reason (email filter, vacation,
>> etc.), I have been unable to get a response from Oisin
>> regarding tutorial selection for EclipseCon 2007.
> Sorry Richard - a combination of laptop meltdown and
> travel have caused me to miss out.
>> http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3595 The
>> STP BPMN modeler
>> We have an extra slot for short tutorials, so
>> it's possible to select both, if you feel they are quality submissions.
>> If Oisin, or someone from the PMC, can
>> recommend one or both, we can move forward with final
>> selection and announcements regarding the tutorial program.
> I want to recommend the STP BPMN modeler for inclusion
> in the track.
Richard C. Gronback
Borland Software Corporation
+1 860 227 9215