To: cctrieloff@xxxxxxxxxx, STP PMC list <stp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/25/2006 08:45AM
Subject: Call for PMC Vote (was Re: [stp-pmc] BPMN code contribution from Intalio: committers)

On 20 Sep 2006, at 18:25, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> I think it would be quite reasonable to remove the initial set of
> name from intalio if they
> are not going to be active and have call vote to have these added
> to match the initial
> contribution. I however think this should be seen as an exception
> and only considered
> because of the delay in getting this piece of initial source.

Yes, this is an unusual scenario - we have had threads on the mailing
list associated with the topic of commit rights and the earning of
same in the past - but this is truly an initial contribution, with
a supporting team of committers.

At this point, with no other comments I would like our PMC members
to please submit a VOTE on this issue.

My vote stands at +1

 regards
  Oisin