[stp-pmc] Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Re: About Abouts

This is specifically about Callisto projects, but of course
has reference to non-Callisto ones too. The message is
from Adrian Cho - Adrian_Cho@xxxxxxxxxx

 regards
  --oh

Begin forwarded message:

To add some further detail about my role in this:

For any plug-ins that do not contain any third-party code or any other
notices about cryptography, etc., and are licensed entirely under the EPL,
you can replace them with this new About:

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl/about.html

Any "special" Abouts with third-party content or any special notices will
need to be handle correctly.  I "own" many of these for projects in
Callisto and for any new projects that I have not dealt with before that are part of Callisto, I am volunteering to "own" them. "Own" means I will update them and send them to the EMO for approval and then to the teams for
committing.  Note that while we do want to update the Abouts for the
reasons Mike outlined below, I would also like to take this opportunity to
correct some of the Abouts that are missing some attribution and other
small details.  You will receive new files from me before May 12th.

For projects other than Callisto that need help, please feel free to
contact me for assistance.

Back to the top