[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE : [stp-pmc] Pre-vacation update....
- From: "Alain BOULZE" <alain.boulze@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:52:40 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- Organization: INRIA RHA - ObjectWeb
On my side, I'll be off on vacation starting from next july 31, till
De : stp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De
la part de Oisin Hurley
Envoyé : jeudi 13 juillet 2006 20:18
À : STP PMC list
Objet : [stp-pmc] Pre-vacation update....
I'm off on vacation till early August - in the meantime get in contact
with Karl if there are any pressing PMC issues.
In the meantime:
* Eclipse Summit Europe http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2006/
is planned for 11-12 October in Germany. If you would like to make
suggestions or send other feedback go to summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* In case you haven't heard, a new approach will be used for next
EclipseCon to determine the tracks and their content. PMCs and working
groups will recruit and select presentations in their respective
expertise. Attached are some slides from the plenary session at the
last council meeting. Do you feel you should have more or less of each,
are there missing tracks, unnecessary tracks, etc.? Also, send any input
you might have for keynote speakers to
[apologies for ppt, btw!]
* There's a 90min session for us at Eclipse World in September, what
should we do there? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome!