RE: [stp-pmc] STP PMC callin info

Carl,

The committer process for STP is the standard one described at
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/Eclipse_Standard_TopLevel_Charte
r_v1.0.php

Pardon me if I'm just not seeing it, but I don't see a reference to a "vote
from PMC" process.

It is acceptable for a project to list initial committers once it is first
created. But after that, each project (aka "sub-project") is supposed to be
nominating and electing their own committers following the process above.
The PMC then approves the committer and refers his election to the EMO for
provisioning.