[stp-pmc] STP PMC callin info

Hi Oisin,

Could you provide me with the STP PMC call-in information for the PMC meetings?  I wasn't even aware that we were holding separate PMC meetings.

Also, I am curious why we are not following the Eclipse process for new committers?  Are these individuals contributing code?  Have they worked on a subproject and earned their committer rights?  Or are they just new to a group and someone wanted them added to the project just in case they were to do something?

Eclipse projects are starting to catch some criticisms for not following Eclipse foundation processes for new committers so I just wanted to make sure we are doing things correctly.

Regards,
Dan

Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2006 08:45 AM

Please respond to
STP PMC list <stp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

STP PMC list <stp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[stp-pmc] Vote required for new committers request

At today's PMC call, I propose that we add

 Mark Little     mark.little@xxxxxxxxx
 Kevin Connor    kevin.connor@xxxxxxxxx

to the list of STP committers. If the PMC votes so, I will
follow up with them on the required paperwork after the
meeting.

 regards
   Oisin