Re: [stp-pmc] Deployment Framework Doc

Karl - good job for getting this together. I think it is a v. good
start and answers a lot of the questions I had and I think others
have had too. Kudos to Rob :)

I particularly like the fact that the missing pieces and the
weaknesses are picked out and stated. This is very important for
our roadmap construction.

As a next step I think we should take out the big Sybase slide
at the end, PDFify it and ship to stp-dev as you say. I will
put it up on the website later once the webmaster fixes a
permissions issue that is preventing me from doing a commit.

Best case scenario we post to stp-dev before the IRC today. I'm
looking for +1s from most of the PMC to do this.

BTW, have you guys got any other business for the IRC today?
Build system is the number 1 item but we may have room for
other stuff.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top