Re: [stp-pmc] My contribution to the STP PMC

Thank you for the note, we did not have a PMC call today with the rush before next weeks EclipseCon. I will be sure to bring this to vote when the PMC meets next week.

Kind regards, and we wish you well
Carl.

Christophe Ney wrote:
All,

As you have noticed, I have not been able to resume my participation to the PMC as I expected when I left and proposed to have Alain Boulze play the role of the
ObjectWeb proxy in  February.

The fact is that as you may have heard, I will move in a few weeks to a new position (starting my own business ) and I have been snowed under work to get the transition
as smooth as possible in ObjectWeb.

Considering this move, I would like to ask other PMC members that Alain formally take PMC position for ObjectWeb and coordinate work with our consortium members.

I definitively wanted to join the call today but did not make it, so I will take this opportunity to thank all of you for the great work you have done so far and encourage you to continue
with the same faith in the futur.

Thanks again for everything
Christophe

Christophe Ney
Executive Director of the ObjectWeb Consortium
ObjectWeb Project Director at INRIA Rhône-Alpes

Note :  My new email address will be christophe.ney <at> wanager.com
For those of you who can read french http://www.wanager.com describes what I intend to do in the near future :-)_______________________________________________
stp-pmc mailing list
stp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx