[stp-pmc] IBM contrib, SCA update, Project movement

Hi guys,
I've been emailing Dan@IBM about possible contribs from that
angle - he's not replying to mail right now, so I will need
to give him a call.

One interesting thing that has come up is that the SCA Assembly
specification has had a bit of a shake up and has been considerably
simplified. This is information is not public, BTW, and is shared
in confidence (Alain: myself and Karl both have access to the
in-development SCA materials as we work for companies that have
signed the collaboration agreement). This turn of events will
have consequences for the IBM contribution, but I don't know
the nature of them.

I'm trying to get things moving in terms of discussion on
the lists and of course getting the whip out from the IONA
end. We are strongly interested in developing some of the
contract model material for services (c.f. my mail on the
dev list earlier), including importers for Celtix annotations,
etc.

One thing I would like to ask you all - do you think that
we could move the PMC call this week to Friday? I have a
once-off clash on Thursday.

 cheers
   --oh

Back to the top