Re: [stp-pmc] TR : [stp-user] How to join to STP as developer?

Hi Alain,
I mis-filed this message - sorry for late response...

What's the usual positioning of Eclipse and what's your feeling about
the introduction of individual developers and committers within STP ?

I think that the position of Eclipse is the more the merrier once
they have submitted the relevant documentation and are prepared to
follow the due diligence guidelines [0, 1]. There's process that we
as the PMC have to follow at [2].

My personal feeling is that as long as we can get committers that
are not destructively insane and have or are willing to develop
reasonably good coding skills, then we should be happy to have them!

 cheers
  --oh

[0] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/ individual_committer_questionnaire.php
[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php