From: Alex Boisvert
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:17 PM
To: Trieloff, Carl
Subject: Re: Eclipse STP

Ok, I filled out and submitted the form at
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/member_committer_questionnaire.php

You can use my email "xx" for CVS and committer
access; if only a login id is required you can use "xx" if
available.  If not available, try "xx".

thanks,
alex

Trieloff, Carl wrote:

>Alex, there is a committer form that you need to fill in, I posted it to the list. If
>you can't find it let me know. Once you have completed it I can submit you for CVS
>access. IT will then take about 5 days for you to get your account and password.
>
>Carl.

Back to the top