[stp-pmc] FW: WTP change window for 1.5

-----Original Message-----
From: Trieloff, Carl
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:59 PM
To: 'Tim Wagner'
Cc: 'pmc-stp@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: WTP change window for 1.5

Tim,

I don't expect that we will have concrete requirements for WTP by mid February. I expect we will still be working
out which way is up with all our internal requirements. I expect that we will be in a good position to understand what
"real" and "concrete" requirements we have for you by mid Q2.

I assume that 1.5 will go with the June release train?

Carl.