[stp-dev] WSLA Plugin - Not available

Hi,
       I have developed a sample web service using Eclipse and thought of providing Service Level Agreement (SLA) to my sample web service between provider and consumer. I came to know that WSLA (Web Service Level Agreement) is the best among other technologies for creating a Service Level Agreement (SLA). In one of the Journal/Conference paper i got the implementation procedure, in which it is clearly mentioned that Eclipse WSLA Plugin is used for SLA creation. So i actually checked for the WSLA Plugin (http://soa-blog.net/index.php?/archives/29-WebService-Level-Agreement-WSLA-Eclipse-Plugin.html) used in Eclipse Platform, but i can't find any resource (or plug-in) available for the WSLA in the specified link (http://sandbox.eclipseplugincentral.net/Web_Links-index-req-viewlink-cid-1235.html). I kindly request you to check for the broken link of WSLA plug-in or i kindly request you to provide information of any alternate plug-in's available which helps in creating, monitoring and deployment of SLA using Eclipse Platform.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Diwakar Raj.

Back to the top