Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

Oisin Hurley a écrit :
They are included in the weekly build, but not in the Helios build. What did
I forget in the build scripts? Is it still possible to add them? Or, at
least, it will be great to include them in RC1.

I'll look into this as soon as I can - if it works in the weeklies and not in
the big build, then it's probable something to do with the top-level feature
composition...

 cheers
  --oh

OK. Thanks Oisin.