Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

Hi Oisin,

Two SCA Tools features, recently added, are not included in the last Helios build:
- org.eclipse.stp.sca.features.fabric3
- org.eclipse.stp.sca.features.tuscany2

They are included in the weekly build, but not in the Helios build. What did I forget in the build scripts? Is it still possible to add them? Or, at least, it will be great to include them in RC1.

Thanks

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Oisin Hurley a écrit :
I have installed latest Helios milestone and the build you mentioned
for SCA Tools and I still see similar issue

FYI there will be a new Helios Milestone later on today (tomorrow
morning perhaps :) for the M7 release, available from the p2 site
at:

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/updates/helios

 ---oh

Back to the top