Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

Luciano Resende a écrit :
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Stephane Drapeau
<Stephane.Drapeau@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Luciano,

I fixed this issue. A build is available:
http://build.eclipse.org/stp/committers/sca-tools/2.1.0.201004260642/
It would be great if you can have a look.

Thanks

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

I have installed latest Helios milestone and the build you mentioned
for SCA Tools and I still see similar issue and the log is available
at [1]. It would be good if you could check the two composites as an
example [2][3] to verify the fix.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/stp_tools_2.log
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/calculator/src/main/resources/Calculator.composite
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/store/src/main/resources/store.composite

I successfully tested the two composites you mentioned. I used Helios M5. Right now, a right click on the composite file to resolve the "missing elements" is not necessary. A double click on the composite to open it should work. Your error log made me think you're still using an old version of SCA Tools. Did you install SCA Tools on a "clean" Eclipse? or on an Eclipse where an old version of SCA Tools was installed?

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Back to the top