[stp-dev] SOA Article?

Hi guys,

at the EclipseCon, we talked about how we could get some attention for the new SOA TLP. I've talked to Hartmut Schlosser who is the editor of the german Eclipse Magazin (http://www.eclipse-magazin.de/, Florian and myself already published two articles about JWT) and he would be very interested in an article describing the subprojects and the goals of SOA TLP. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and maybe able to contribute a few lines about your projects,

Best Regards,
Chris

Back to the top