Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Antoine Toulme a écrit :
+1 On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:25, Marc Dutoo <marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    +1

    Andrei Shakirin a écrit :

        +1
        -----Original Message-----
        From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf Of Adrian Mos
        Sent: Freitag, 19. März 2010 09:56
        To: STP Dev list
        Cc: soa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:soa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [stp-dev] Moving to [SOA-DEV]

        To follow-up on this, I'd like to suggest everybody on this
        list to subscribe to the soa-dev list as soon as possible, by
        simply registering here:

        I think that people will move naturally to soa-dev, once they
        have subscribed. And we should send regular reminders about
        this. However we should keep our subscriptions to stp-dev for
        a few more months at least I'd say, in order to see potential
        messages that might still come through.

        cheers,
        Adrian.