[stp-dev] Policy Editor proposal

Title: Policy Editor proposal
Hi all,

we would like to move the policy editor as a new project under the Eclipse SOA top level project. We are also set to add some additional functionality to the editor, the first step being an a mechanism to add new policy assertions and detail editors.

I’ve updated the existing proposal accordingly and am looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

Thanks to all who already have agreed to be mentioned as interested parties.

Best regards

    Jerry