Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

Luciano Resende a écrit :
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Vincent Zurczak
<vincent.zurczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have finally created the contribution questionnaires to use these XML
schemas.
If everything goes fine, I will include them in the XML editor.
And Stéphane will try to work on the EMF part in February.

Best regards,

                    Vincent.

Great, let us know when something is available and we could give it a try.

Hi Luciano,

A preliminary version of SCA Tools supporting the OASIS specifications is available [0]. We added the SCA/OASIS meta model and a tree editor to edit assembly files. We also updated the SCA Composite Designer to support the OASIS specifications and the elements defined by Tuscany 2.0.

It would be great if you could test this new version and raise bugs in the bugzilla.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo