Re: [stp-dev] Move to the new SOA TLP

Andrea,
you have to convince the PMC to adopt your project :-) Just kidding, we re happy you want to join the SOA TLP, but you will need formal approval of the PMC before the project can be accepted.
When writing the mail I rather thought about the STP components such as Policy Editor, Core Frameworks, SOA System, Service Creation, BPEL 2 Java, and Enterprise Integration Designer.

Zsolt