[stp-dev] Galileo SR2 ramp down to release

>From the cross-projects list:

>I hope everyone is aware we are now down to "weekly RCs"  for Galileo SR2 (right?) and >with just a few weeks left.
>
>Hopefully there won't be too many more changes coming, and should be a lot less stressful >than this week!

The release date for SR2 is Friday 26th Feb and \
details of the intermittent release dates are here

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo

The management of this is quite simple :)  At this point
we have a release candidate in place, and things have
been pretty stable for a while now. If there are any sudden
changes that need to be released into SR2, let me know
via this list, otherwise the current candidate will stand as
the one to be shipped as part of the final release.

 cheers
   --oh

Back to the top