Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

Vincent Zurczak a écrit :
Hi Luciano,

Luciano Resende a écrit :
What's the plan for the SCA Tools project start supporting the OASIS
SCA 1.1 specification ? Any help (e.g ecore model, etc) that the
Tuscany team could provide ?
SCA 1.1 is in the roadmap for Helios (the next Eclipse release).
However, we still have to synchronize our work on this.
Hi Luciano,

It would be great if you can provide us the ecore of the OASIS specification and the ecore of Tuscany 2.x Currently, our main issue is about how to easily support both the OSOA spec and the OASIS spec.

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Back to the top