[stp-dev] Helios M4 build update

Quick update on this - STP wasn't in the build for a bit,
because of a dependency on GMF which wasn't building.

This the issue of having depending on other projects :)

But, we are back in the build now, except - the build does
not contain the *latest* artifacts from trunk, it contains the
artifacts from the previous milestone.

Best thing to do here is to make a separate build which
contains the latest on trunk, put the tags on source, and
we can make that build available for download from the
committers' build page. I'll let you know when that happens.

Just keeping you all up to date!

 --oh

Back to the top