Re: [stp-dev] RV: Download last stable version of BPMN

Hi Marc,

It seems that all download links to STP are down on the Eclipse download page [0] (also true for SCA Tools).
The download page for BPMN is here [1].
It leads to the Galileo update site [2].

You will find (normally) the BPMN designer in this update site.

Regards,

               Vincent.

[ 0 ] : http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
[ 1 ] : http://www.eclipse.org/bpmn/downloads/
[ 2 ] : http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/

Marc Gil a écrit :
Hi,

I'm Marc Gil, developer and researcher from the MOSKitt project
(www.moskitt.org). We are extending your BPMN Diagram using an old BPMN
metamodel version (1.0.0.200806121858). Now we're migrating to Galileo,
and we want to update the BPMN plugins too to the latest version.

I was looking for a way to download the last BPMN plugins and features
in the website (http://download.eclipse.org/stp/downloads), but the
links doesn't work. Also I try to download it via Update site
(http://archive.eclipse.org/stp/updates/site.xml
<http://archive.eclipse.org/stp/updates/site.xml> ), but the link
doesn't work either.

Could you give me a way to download the latest BPMN plugins and
features, please?

I'm grateful for your support.

Thanks,

Marc Gil

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer
Petals Link (previously EBM WebSourcing)
http://www.petalslink.com
http://vzurczak.wordpress.com
+33 (0) 4 76 96 15 16

Back to the top