[stp-dev] RV: Download last stable version of BPMN

Hi,

I’m Marc Gil, developer and researcher from the MOSKitt project (www.moskitt.org). We are extending your BPMN Diagram using an old BPMN metamodel version (1.0.0.200806121858). Now we’re migrating to Galileo, and we want to update the BPMN plugins too to the latest version.

I was looking for a way to download the last BPMN plugins and features in the website (http://download.eclipse.org/stp/downloads), but the links doesn’t work. Also I try to download it via Update site (http://archive.eclipse.org/stp/updates/site.xml), but the link doesn’t work either.

Could you give me a way to download the latest BPMN plugins and features, please?

I’m grateful for your support.

Thanks,

Marc Gil

Marc Gil Sendra (mgil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)