Re: [stp-dev] Project name proposals - please vote

Hi Adrian

Wow much thanks for the surprise package !

I'll definitely be the "coolest cat in the barn" now, courtesy of the latest Inria fashion ;)

Thanks again

Regards,
Marc

Adrian Mos a écrit :
Hi again guys,

Thank you all for voting! So the vote has ended and the winner is...
Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework.
Marc you are the official winner! :) Oisin and Florian you are the runner-ups, could the 3 of view please send me your postal addresses where I can send you a little surprise present from INRIA (surprise for me too at this point :)) ).

Thank you all,
Adrian.